Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy

Here is the first card I made with my new Lizzie Anne Designs stamp set Happy Harvest that I won. I just love this set! I have been doing lots of coloring today, so look for more cards with this set.
colored with gamsol and colored pencils, watercolor paper and orange is SU!, patterned, don't know-was in my scraps Ü
It is soooo hot here! I can't wait for the cooler weather that fall brings.
Aaron is suppose to be in the country fair's parade tonite, so gotta go. I hope the temps start dropping, cuz it is HOT!!
PS: I've had some questions regarding some things I've made. I will post the details to those this week.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love that set and the Fall colors are wonderful - I am SO ready for summer to be over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this card. Whenever I see fall images I always think of you. I love the stitching around the orange panel. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card! I agree that it is HOT here and wouldn't you know it that it gets the hottest when the fair is here...happens every year. I also love the stitching around the orange, it really adds to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pumpkin is colored beautifully. It is so hot here today that I was delighted to see a Fall Card!! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! you did a wonderful job shading. I love fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card...love the funky stitching on this one!

    ReplyDelete