Thursday, May 29, 2008

Inky Chicks

Sorry, I haven't been posting. I have been enjoying staying home and have been doing lots of cleaning. I have 3 bags ready to go to Goodwill next week.


We had my parents and two of my brothers and their families over for Memorial Day and BBQ'd. It was a nice and fun day.

Here are two cards that I made for Jackie @ Inky Antics to take to CHA earlier this year. I will be showing more of the cards I made for CHA this week as I work on more cards for her for Convention-won't show those til later this year. If you would like to order these chicks and more very cute Spring images from Inky Antics go here and scroll down to "Spring 2008 Supplement". You can download the supplement and see all the fun new images.

3 comments:

  1. These are too cute and i love that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You GO girl.....what fun to be designing cards for her! Love the papers you chose....perfect!!

    ReplyDelete