Friday, March 2, 2007

DCWV


There is a new scrapbook store in my area now. WOOHOO!!! Only 30 miles away vs. 90ish.They carry these DCWV (Diecuts With a View) card kits and asked if I would teach a class on them. (I am also teaching a scrapbook class on the 17th Ü). Anyway I wanted to see how many cards I could get from the kit. We will only be making 10 and then they can take the rest home to do as they wish. The cards are 5.5 x 5.5. I made a few that size and then decided to cut the rest down, so that they would fit in a card sized envelope and to give them another option.I can't figure out how to add a gallery to the side, so will post them all here.
I love this blue and brown one. It was made with scraps. I sponged the edges with brown ink and added a flower and brad.


These two cards were also made with scraps I had left over. Also used that cameo vintage ribbon.





This card is another one of my favorites. The circles came from cutting around the color that extended from the circle tabs. I then adhered them to the cardstock for a background.

2 comments:

  1. I love the looks of these...so simple yet so fetching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just terrific Debbie! I especially like the brown and turquoise one with the big flower. WOW! If this weather ever clears up, maybe I'll have to drive down and take one of your classes! Sounds FUN! :)

    ReplyDelete