Friday, March 2, 2007

Cameo Petals


Remember my challenge to myself to get all the Spring Showers and Spring Flowers used up? Well, I'm still working on it. This is a card that I made for a swap (10 + 1, so made 12-an extra one for me). The swap had to be all SU!, so the others don't have the coral and yellow ribbon, just the green. The scan makes the ribbon and flowers look pink, but they are actually cameo coral colored. The coral ribbon is some vintage ribbon that I picked up at a second hand store. There are lots of yards to it and this is the first time I've used it. I also got a few cards of rick rack, all for 25 cents! Ok, back to the card...I stamped the flowers by coloring the stamp with markers. The stems are drawn in with a marker so that they go the way I want them to. I then sponged the edges with brown ink and using my air art gun, spritzed with carmel ink. It still needed something, so I pierced the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment