Thursday, February 7, 2019

Heart Treat Boxes

Hello on this very cold, snowy, blustery morning! BRRRR! While the temps outside are freezing, we are trying to stay warm inside. I have some cute Valentine treat boxes to share with you for my Cutting Cafe design team challenge. This week, we are all sharing projects with a Valentine theme and we got to choose any files to work with we wanted.

I chose the Heart Treat Box file. I cut them from different floral cardstocks that all came in a paper pad. This is very heavy cardstock and was perfect for creating these boxes. I will fill with some candies and other treats as soon as I can get to the store.

I cut some hearts from felt and hand-stitched around them, added a cut gold arrow (also from the file) and some fun heart stickers, paper doily, and sequins.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog later today to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

2 comments:

  1. stinking cute Debbie, I bet these would be cute in vinyl and fabric...love that pretty floral paper..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes Debbie. Love the paper used!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete