Saturday, July 1, 2017

BFB Road Food


It's been a long time since I had a book from Blogging for Books to review. I was excited to get this next book. I was expecting it to be filled with fun "mom and pop" type places to eat in off the beaten path places. I couldn't have been more wrong and was very disappointed.

Here is the sub title: 

An Eater's Guide to More Than 1,000 of the Best Local Hot Spots and Hidden Gems Across America 


I felt that it was very misleading. I don't know about other states that I'm not familiar with, but for Nebraska, it was places in the largest cities. Now these may be "hidden gems", but that wasn't at all what I thought it meant. And even those didn't have descriptions to entice me to travel and try them out.


So, all in all, not a book I would recommend.

I received this book from Blogging for Books for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment