Monday, January 23, 2017

Old Pickup

Happy National Handwriting Day! Tombow sent the DT a kit of pencils which also included an eraser and pencil sharpener and a moleskin notebook. Since I'm not a letter-er, I decided to show other ways you can use the pencils. *my 'handwriting' will be the note i write inside the card ;)

I colored this digital image (from Tiddlyinks) with 3 different pencils from the Mono Drawing Pencil Set and 3 Irojiten Colored Pencils.

To get the color I wanted for the pickup, I used King Fisher V-7, Porcelain blue Lg-8, and Peacock Blue V-6. Using the pencils from the set I shaded under the pickup and windows with pencils 2B & 4H and the tires with 6B. Then I just blended with a dry blending stump.
I used Mono Adhesive Dots to adhere the panels together on the card.


 Here is what the pickup looks like before it's colored.

No comments:

Post a Comment