Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lilla Rose Review and Give-a-way

Today I am sharing my thoughts on a Lilla Rose hair clip I received in exchange for my review. My friend Michelle is now a consultant for Lilla Rose and you can find her website here.

I have a large clip that I love and use to put all my hair up. For those of you who know me, you know I have very thick and curly hair. I could never find a clip that would work on all my hair until I tried my first Lilla Rose clip. The cool thing about these clips is that they are flexible and can hold a lot of hair or very thin and fine hair if you use a smaller clip.

For this review, I chose a small clip as I was wanting something I could use to just pull up the sides of my hair to the top of my head and possibly to use as a pony tail holder. I was so excited to find out that the clip I chose allows me to do both! I chose Lilla Rose's 1-0648 Flora Metals.
The clip is very tight if I use it as a pony tail holder with my hair dry, but still holds. It works better if I put it in while my hair is still damp. I love that it holds all day and doesn't give me a headache by being to tight or my hair constantly coming out like when I use other products.

Here are a couple of pictures of me using it with my hair up on the sides and in a pony tail. You can really see how the clip is flexing on the pony tail.




Now on to the fun part! The giveaway...
*Michelle is offering this giveaway as an Independent Lilla Rose Consultant: 1 flexi-clip of $16 value or less that is in stock (flexi of the month excluded) 

*This giveaway is open to readers who are not currently registered as Lilla rose Customers

* the winner will need to register on Michelle's site as a new customer and she will send them a free flexi (Offer valid in US only)

* all you have to do to enter is go to Michelle's site www.lillarose.biz/mpearson and watch the sizing video to find your size. Then pick out your favorite clip and leave a comment here on this post telling me what it is. I will leave this open until July 3rd and draw a name on July 4th.

*for those of you who don't win and are not currently a Lilla Rose customer, Michelle will offer a Buy 3 get 1 free coupon!! all you need to do is register as a customer at www.lillarose.biz/mpearson and purchase any 3 items. **Offer valid in US only. Offer is for one free item $16 or less available on the Lilla Rose website. Offer good for new online customers only and one per household. No cash value or exchanges. Must be 16 years of age. Registering on the Lilla rose website with a valid personal email address is required to take advantage of this offer.

3 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS. I love that you lucked out and it did both things you wanted. Beautiful design. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It *is* gorgeous! Lilla Rose also carries adjustable headbands, bobby pins, you pins and badge clips! :)

      Delete