Hello! It's my turn for this week's Project of the Week on Repeat Impressions' blog. Today I have a project to share with you that I designed a few years ago. It's a fun little tag box that you can create for any occasion and fill with goodies. Let's get started...
2 shipping tags (mine measure 2 5/8” x 5 1/4”)
Cardstock 6.5” x 3.5”
- Score 6.5” x 3.5” cardstock ½” on each long side
- Score at 2” from each short end
*note: the pencil lines are just for you to see the score marks
- Cut notches as shown
- Adhere sticky strip to tabs
5. Add patterned paper to sides if desired; two pieces cut 2.5"x 2"
- Decorate tags as desired
- Punch holes in top of tags (if you covered them with paper)
- Center tags with center tabs and adhere
9. Fold sides up and adhere to inside of tags to form box
Now just fill with fun sewing supplies and goodies.