Monday, November 12, 2012

Cheeseburger Soup

I have another yummy recipe to share with your for Pinned It, Made It! Monday.
We had freezing temps this weekend and it was perfect weather for soups. I love make a large pot, so there are leftovers for my lunches for work. I also like finding recipes that we like that uses the crockpot.
 
This is cheeseburger soup. I changed it up a bit as I just used what I had on hand. I live out in the country, so am not able to run to the store for something I may not have on hand. It called for carrot and celery. I didn't have carrots, but will try it again with them and for the celery, I had celery flakes, so added about a tablespoon of that. I also didn't have chicken broth, so made up a broth with boullion. Otherwise the rest is pretty much as the recipe called for.
 
I tried to take a picture of mine, but am having problems with my camera. This is another winner and is nice to add to my soup recipes.

I am linking up to countrygirlathome

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,

    This sounds good to me....and I'm taking your word for it! I'm pinning it to my What's For Dinner board. Jason will love it! Thanks for sharing and for participating in Pinned it Made it Monday!

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pin this, too ~ it looks and sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing it! :)

    ReplyDelete