Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Christmas Planner

With Thanksgiving right around the corner and shopping for the holidays, I created this Christmas Planner to keep everything organized as I create/buy gifts and as well as keep track of card sending, food and etc.

I started out with a manilla file folder and accordian folded it. Then I folded the bottom up 4″ and started decorating with designer papers by Fancy Pants, adhering with a Mono Glue Stick.

I made a tab that adheres to the back of the folder with Power Tabs and to the front with a Fastener Tab.

The image is colored with Irojiten Pencils and then shaded with Dual Brush Pens. I love using the pens over the pencils.

Here is a peek at the inside: You can get printables from Organized Christmas to put inside your pockets.

5 comments:

  1. I always love your little books and planners. Thanks for the link to Organized Christmas. I am going to print out some pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Super cute papers!!!!! Love the stamp also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute way to keep organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the traditional color combo :) very sweet project :)

    ReplyDelete