Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Shoebox Swap

I entered another of Carrie and Monica's Shoebox Swaps and again received a GREAT partner! Peggy Witter was my partner and it was fun getting to know her. Click on her name to go to her blog. We found we had so much in common and she even used to live in NE.

Here are the wonderful goodies that she sent me.

These YUMMY meringue mushrooms:

Homemade notepads which made me smile, because I sent her some too.

Lots of CHOCOLATE!!

and these yummy homemade peppermint marshmallows in this brown wax paper that I love!
 Thank you so much Peggy!

5 comments:

  1. Yay - what a tasty box! Hope you have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for swapping! Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your goodies, Debbie. Homemade marshmallows--how fun! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing pics of your present.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chocolate looks yummy! I'm interested in the homemade notepads-do you have a link for how to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many yummy and pretty things! What a fun idea too!

    ReplyDelete