Friday, December 31, 2010

Kai

Today is Friday Freebie on Baby Bud Designs. The last Friday of the month they post a freebie for everyone so be sure to go over and get Kai. Don't ya just want to pinch those cute little cheeks? Ü His hair reminds me of Benjamin's when it gets long. Very curly. Everyone (well maybe not EVERYONE) commented on how sad they were to see he had cut his hair short...no more curls. Usually college guys let their hair grow long. Oh well, I digress once again...


I thought these "Oliver" papers by Basic Grey were perfect for this little boy bud. I colored him with copics and used a simple layout from SCS sketch challenge #312.

this is my 4th post for today, so be sure to scroll down to see everything else. Ü

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie!!
    I think great minds thinks alike because you and I both colored our digi's the same and used Basic Grey Paper!! LOL!!!!

    Hugs,
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete