Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"I'm so excited

and I just can't hide it..." -okay, don't have a clue to all the words of the song and it's probably just as well to what I do know LOL! BUT.....I can share some MORE good news with you!!
I have been accepted on the Embellish-It Online Design Team! Do you know how hard it is for me to keep ONE secret, let alone two back to back??!!
Now, I gotta get busy!!!!
I will have something new that isn't design team related posted tomorrow since the last few posts have all been design team related.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting Debbie!!! Congratulations!!! You go girl!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! This is great news Debbie! I can't wait to see what you will come up with for these teams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! I just knew you would get snapped up! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, how awesome for you! Big congrats are definitely in order!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer BradleyJune 29, 2008 at 5:28 PM

    Woo hoo!!!!! Can't wait to see the work you do for this team - how awesome!

    ReplyDelete