Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thank you Melissa!

This ADORABLE card is made by my on line friend Melissa. Melissa and I "met" on line on a stamping yahoo group 5 (?) years ago. The group disbanned and Melissa & I have kept in contact. We have swapped off and on and I was sooo excited to get an e-mail from her a couple of weeks ago, asking if I wanted to swap again. We swapped 4 cards and this one just popped out at me. I absolutely love it! I love the colors and the striped paper is just adorable for the bunnies face. I also love the "bunnies..." stamp. How cute is that??! The pink is sooo much brighter IRL! On the right is the inside...I love how it opens from the bottom and how she added ribbon from the oval punch out. Here are the other 3 cards that she sent. We are going to do a fun swap next where you buy a pair of socks (we both wear the ankle kind, so are going with that) and then make a coordinating card and add coordinating embellishments~wrap up cute in a matching bag and fun, fun, fun! Can't wait to go to Target to find some fun socks! Melissa, thank you so much for swapping with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment