Monday, April 16, 2007

Inky Baby

I am not only behind on sending birthday cards, but behind on ALL cards! Here is a MUCH belated baby card that will be going out in the mail today. The pink hearts are embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then lightly brushed the raised image with SU!'s white ink pad. The argyle & "Sweet Baby Girl" ribbon is by DCWV and it is adhesive ribbon. I really don't like adhesive ribbon, but it was in my stash and worked well with this card since I wasn't making a bow or knot. The baby bunny is Inky Antics. I colored it with Prisma colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. Both can be bought at Inky Antics. I love the little safety pin by Making Memories and thought it would be perfect on a baby card. The sheer polka dot ribbon is from Wal-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment