Monday, May 6, 2019

Brewing a Birthday Wish

It's all about coffee and tea for Cutting Cafe's design team challenge this week. I created this fun card using Coffee Cup Shaped Card 2 Template and Got Coffee? Printable Stamp Set.



I used the Coffee Cup Shaped Card for the base of the card and printed the Brewing  up a Birthday Wish...circle image from the same file. For the little coffee cup, I resized the image from Got Coffee to fit inside the sentiment circle and then printed it on designer paper to go with my yellow and aqua theme.



I'm not a coffee drinker, but I have friends and family who are and this would be a fun birthday card to include a gift card to their favorite coffee shop.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

I am also linking to these challenges:
Coffee Lovers spring/summer blog hop
Cupcake Inspirations - Shaped Cards
Thankful Thursdays

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful to go shaped cup and decorated so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this card, and you really did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiufl shape card! I love the colors and papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pretty papers you used; awesome shaped card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shape and fun paper. I like your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful. I like the papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh the papers on this is soooooooooo pretty...love this Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of my favorite shapes love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Debbie!! I love the shape and the printed paper you used
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #243 “Coffee, tea and/or chocolate”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cup! I love the pattern paper you used, very pretty! Thank you for joining us with your cup of coffee at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super great coffee cup card.

    ReplyDelete