Thursday, December 6, 2018

Christmas Mason Jars

It's all about Christmas this week for the Cutting Cafe Design Team. We got to choose any file from Regina's Christmas file section to create with. I chose to use the holly from Christmas Bag Toppers and then a non-Christmas file; the mason jar from Mason Jar Shaped Cards to create my projects.

I love how they turned out. I got the idea to make these boxes from Pinterest here. I made my own pattern for a box to go between two cut jars. Then I wrapped some gold twine around the top and tied off with a jingle bell.

Each box has a packet of hot cocoa mix, some mini marshmallows, chocolate macchiato candy cane, and I will also add a ghiradelli chocolate when I am able to get to the store. I think these turned out really cute and plan to make a few more for gifts.




Thank you for stopping by and be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog tomorrow to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

I am linking these up to Lori Hairston's visions of Sugarplums challenge. You can go HERE to play along. chouxchouxpaperart.com

2 comments:

  1. that candy cane is GENIUS...i am in love with your project today...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty jars! So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete