Friday, November 26, 2010

Punchy Reindeer Treat Holder

Good Morning!  Is this not the cutest little treat holder?! We made this at a workshop that my friend Bridget hosted.

I just love how it turned out. His antlers are using a snowflake punch. Here is the back side.

How many of you are going to try shopping on Black Friday? This is not something I normally do, but Benjamin is home and is needing some winter clothes as well as the rest of us needing things and this is the only day we all have off that we can go. CRAZY I tell you!

But we are going KNOWING it is going to be crazy, so will be as patient as we can with everyone. Gotta be back in time for the Husker football game, so hopefully we can go, get what we need, and get back to mom and dad's to watch the game by 2:30.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Debbie, your reindeer is the cutest. Great minds must think alike. I just made a punchy reindeer Tic Tac cover for an upcoming class. I will send you a pic. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't get to check all the blogs over the weekend, so I'm a bit late with this comment. I love your little gift here, he is so darn cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete