Monday, February 1, 2010

On the Move


This is a new set (or you can buy the images in singles) from Inky Antics that was introduced at CHA as well. I haven't heard from Jackie yet, but I am hoping that my samples were well received and that she got lots of orders.

I LOVE this house image!!! I made a notepad with 1/2 a junior legal pad for this project.

The papers are from Basic Grey's 2009 Christmas line called "Eskimo Kisses". As soon as I saw the house paper I knew I wanted to use it for this set. (I will be showing more later with the other images in the set and this line of paper)

I colored this image with Copic markers. I love how welcoming the house looks with "light" shining through the windows welcoming anyone to come and visit. Ü







Pantry Update:
Saturday we were gone all day to Benjamin's speech meet. We met up with my brother, SIL and nephew (also got to see nephew and friends of Aaron's perform) and then went out to eat supper with brother, SIL and nephew.

Sunday: waffles for breakfast, we were taken out for dinner and supper was waffles for Aaron and Bruce and finger foods at church for Benjamin and myself (we went to a music nite at the country church that moved to the village Ü)

No comments:

Post a Comment