Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Round Top Cupcake Box

Here is another project we did on Saturday. This round top box was technique challenge on SCS. Click here to get the pattern and instructions.

You could fill this box with all kinds of fun little goodies. Cupcake sprinkles, cupcake themed socks, candy, card embellishments...the list goes on.

stamps: Inkadinkado's "Birthday Cupcake"
paper: SU!
shapes: SU! oval, Nestibilities circle and scallop circle
other: Gamsol and colored pencils and SU! creamy caramel ink for sponging edges

3 comments:

  1. so what are you putting in it?! Eh?! ;)

    I was bumming today....maybe tomorrow I'll get stampin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie! sorry I haven't been around the last week. I had problems with Blogger then got busy. Things are slowing down a bit now.

    Your box looks fantastic. I love the dp that you used. Very pretty. Your box will make for a nice gift for someone!!

    Hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,This is very cute little cupcake box I love it

    ReplyDelete