Friday, July 27, 2007

Blogger's Challenge

I wasn't able to do the last two challenges, so was glad to participate again this week. For this challenge we were to make an item that you could put a gift in...box, bag, etc. I love these "NIB" bags that I saw Ellen Hutson come up with on SCS. Click HERE & HERE to see hers. (You can also do a "genie bag" search and see many more. I'm giving Ellen credit as I saw hers first and she shared the instructions with me. The instructions listed below are just my version)

To make cut down a paper lunch sack to about 4".

Cut two pieces of cardstock 6" length and the width will be the width of the sack.

Decorate one piece of the cut cardstock. This will be the front. (You can decorate the back too if you wish, I didn't).


Punch a hole for the handle in the top of both pieces of cs.

Adhere one piece to the front of the bag and one to the back.

There you have a fun gift bag that you can fill with goodies. Here are several ideas that I have made...the fall colored ones are images from Inky Antics. The winter ones are images from The Angel Company.

Don't forget to click on the Blogger's Challenge list on the left to see what the other gals came up with. There are some AWESOME ideas out there!

6 comments:

  1. Debbie: Very cute, I just received one of these last week and since I wasn't participating this week was thinking of quickly making one tonight. They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Debbie! I love all your little gift bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all A-dorable, Debbie!
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! All of them are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very cute! I didn't participate for this challenge but am loving what everyone else did. Ida

    ReplyDelete