Friday, February 8, 2008

Walrus birthday

Yesterday I rec'd some patterned papers, walrus image, and orange prima flowers and a challenge from Jennifer Langton. The challenge was to use all the elements and upload the card/project in the Inky Antics gallery.
I did use the 3 papers she sent (3rd paper is behind the image). Then I found this ribbon in my stash that matched perfectly! How cool was that? But I was needing a boy birthday card and just couldn't put the orange primas on it. So here is my "kinda" Doodle (Jen) challenge.
Walrus colored with colored pencils and gamsol. Happy Birthday is from SU!'s Everyday Flexible Phrases.

5 comments:

  1. Cute card and terrific coloring on the walrus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Who knew a walrus could be SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think it is hilarious that you had perfectly matching ribbon. Awesome card for the challenge. Glad to help you get your card done quickly.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that card! He is so versatile with that sign too.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete