Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #5

I am having some major issues with blogspot. I keep getting error messages and am unable to upload. It's getting very frustrating for me as I don't know and can't find out why this is happening.
So while it is working, I am going to upload a few things I've been working on. First, here is the Monday challenge card that Mary Jo hosts (http://technostamper.blogspot.com/). Be sure to see what everyone else did with this sketch.

The verse is cut apart from a new stamp set by SU! called Full of Life that will be in the next mini. I was able to use this stamp set thanks to a special demo ;). Green patterned paper is by SU! and other is Basic Grey. Solid green is Old Olive by SU!

Here's hoping I can get some more uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I love the use of the rick rack for the zig zag! Brilliant. The saying cut apart is great too! Thanks for playing Debbie. Hope you figure out why you are having problems with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete