Monday, February 4, 2008

Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #3

Today's challenge was a BIG challenge for me. I had a terrible time putting the bottom panel down (stripe). I almost decided not to play, cuz I didn't like it, but decided to go ahead and post. Now it's growing on me. Ü

Be sure to check Mary Jo's blog to see what the rest of the players did.

Recipe:
Stamps: SU!
Paper: Making Memories Cosmopolitan Collection
Ink: SU! Basic Brown
Ribbon: unknown source-rec'd it as a RAK and am USING it Ü
Scissors: small scallop

6 comments:

  1. Debbie, I am so glad you posted it. It is beautiful. So soft looking and quite vintage looking too. I can not do vintage at all. Love it, I really really do! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost didn't post?! Thankfully you did... this is GORGEOUS! I think the bottom strip looks great. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is awesome, I love the colors and the papers your chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the romance of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I LOVE the stripe on the bottom! It looks great and I'm glad you went ahead with it and posted for us all to enjoy! It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Debbiedee! I'm so glad you took the leap & posted! It didn't need "growing time" for me to fall all over this beauty! Wooooohoooooo!!!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete