Monday, February 4, 2008

"Moose Be Love"

Isn't this moose adorable? This is one of the images I rec'd in a pkg from my Big Sis. I colored it right away, but then couldn't figure out what to do with it. I finally finished it up last night. The glittery brad was also in a pkg she sent me. I have to be good and not hoard them! Ü

Recipe: Whipper Snapper
stamp: paper: patterned Berry Bliss, white, Pretty in Pink, Positively Pink (retired) all SU!
Ink: yep, you guessed it...Basic Brown Ü
Scallop punch-SU!, glitter brad-?

4 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Nice coloring on this! I'm a hoarder too..paper and embellishments. They are so hard to part with! At least we can take pics and post them so we can look at them over and over! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for goodness' sakes! What an adorable image! I'm tickled to see how you've used this darling moose!!

    (BTW . please stay safe & warm!!)

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete