Sunday, August 12, 2018

2018 goals check-in July

You can read more details about my goals HERE and how I did in JanFebMarAprMay, Jun

*note: some of these are completed, I will continue doing them, but won't keep updating the totals

1. 2018 in 2018 Decluttering Challenge...I have decluttered 1579/2018 items from my home

2. 40 bags in 40 days...

*total to date: 51/40**COMPLETED**

3. Create 365 cards...I am behind on this challenge, it may not happen this year*total to date: 85/365

4. Try 2 new recipes/month...

21. Christmas Lasagne made this for our Ladies Night Out "Christmas in July" theme
22. Rhubarb Cake with streusal topping; one of the best rhubarb cakes I've had
23. Frosting
24. Sour Milk Cake

*total to date: 24/24 **COMPLETED** 

5. Read 25 books...

23. "Round the Corner" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
24. "Undivided Heart" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
25. "A Place to Belong" by Nancy Moser & Vonette Bright
26. "The Celebration" by Wanda Brunstetter27. "The Blessing" by Wanda Brunstetter

total to date: 27/25**COMPLETED** 

6. Put items on Buy/Sell/Trade...still haven't done this and probably won't at this point

7. Completely decluttering and organizing my creative space. slowly working on this as I work on the rest of the house as well

8. Create/Design/Etc 2 pinned items/month that are not food related...2 new this month, but I can't show as they are gifts that haven't been given yet


total to date: 12/24

9. Twelve RAK's for the year...if you are unfamiliar with RAK, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness.

13. gift basket to a friend
14. surprised someone with supper
**total to date: 14/12
**COMPLETED** 

No comments:

Post a Comment