Friday, March 20, 2015

Skinny Bunny Box

The Cutting Cafe is getting ready for Easter this week! All of our projects will be from Regina's Easter files. I wanted to make something with one of her newer releases. I chose Skinny Tube Bunny Box. Do not let that name fool you. You can get a lot of candy in that skinny little box! 


These come together so quick and easy and if you use double sided designer paper (like I did), you can cut the whole file once and the base and lids are created by just using the other side of paper from the box.

The "for you" is from Easter Mini Words Printable Stamps. I love how the mini words sets fit perfectly into my little tag punch.

One tip I have to share is to add the bunny tail BEFORE putting the box together. Makes it much easier.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

2 comments: