Wednesday, March 4, 2015

RI WIW Color Challenge

Our color challenge this week for Repeat Impressions is pink, yellow, and green. For my card, I used RI's 9204-M Water Lilies & Dragonflies stamp. I really love how soft and pretty this turned out. I colored the image with Tombow's Irojiten Color Pencils and then colored over that with their Dual Brush Pens. By coloring with the two, you get a little more depth. I added glitter to the dragonflies' wings.



Be sure to stop by The House That Stamps Built blog (Repeat Impression's blog) for more details on how you can play along, Each submission enters you in the drawing for a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate. You don’t always have to use their stamps in your creations, but you will receive an extra entry if you do. Also be sure to stop by each of the Rock Star's blogs and see what they did with this week's Challenge.
Melissa (Melissa is taking the month of March off. She will be back in April)


Would  you like to receive a discount on Repeat Impression stamps? Wendy is graciously offering my readers 10% off their order by using this code rr10df. Just click on the box on the right and it will take you right to the store. Have fun shopping!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - love the soft pastel colors - they go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Debbie! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the dragonfly flying into the circle. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. I have made my version of it and giving it to my daughter-in-law for her birthday. Thanks

    ReplyDelete