Friday, August 26, 2011

OCL/May Arts Swap Week Day 5

I am soooo ready for cooler weather and fall to make its appearance! Tuesday it was 104* and that is just too hot, esp when the air conditioners don't work in the school. So with fall on my mind, I used Autumn Garden stamp set and May Arts KB46 Gingham Ribbon for my card today.

Using a Making Memories safety pin, I cut "Thankful for you" with Nestibilities tag die and attached it to the knot in the ribbon.

Today is the last day of our swap week with May Arts, so don't forget to stop by the OCL Blog & May Arts blogs for more inspiration and chances to win fun prizes.

Each day, leave comments…
1. 1) on the OCL Blog,
2. 2) on each designer’s blog (from the list of those playing along that day), and
3. 3) on our Facebook page.

11 comments:

  1. I love the fall feel to this card, Debbie. Your sunflowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite flowers! Beautiful coloring, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunflowers and cute idea to use the safety pin. Stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card--I like the papers you chose and the gingham ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and love the safety pin accent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sunflowers, the image is so sweet! And I love the tiny safety pin and warm fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card!!! The color combo & layout look are just wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fall colors! Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card and I love the little tag hanging from the safety pin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this set too! I can't wait to use it!
    Your fall card is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete