Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Great Day Cupcake

The DTGD challenges continue on SCS. I created this card for Dina K's challenge. Again, you need to be a member to see what the challenge details are. You can find them here as well as other DTGD challenges.

This card was also sent to Inky Antics to put up in their booth at CHA. It was so much fun to see IN PERSON all my cards and projects set up in their booth! Ü
I used Inky's 11026MC Cupcake Birdy HoneyPOP Clear Set. I paperpieced the cupcake image and used papers by My Mind's Eye.

Here is a peek at the inside:
Isn't this fun? I love these honeycomb cards. So much fun to make and receive!

I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Permanent for all the card except the honey comb and for that I used their Mono Glue Stick. The images are colored with Tombow's Irojiten colored pencils and blended with Inky Antics' Gamsol.

This is my 3rd post, so be sure to scroll down to see the other 2 posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment