Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Snowman

Today is a reminder post to come and play along with us at Designed2Delight. This week's challenge is to use buttons.
I used SU! buttons that I have had for YEARS! I'm sure they don't even carry these now, but I love them. The colors were perfect for the papers I used.

Stamps: D2D digital Christmas Snowman
Paper: Daisy D's, K & Co.
Other: markers, SU! buttons, Sugar Sparkly Stuff by OCL (love this stuff! Ü), Tombow Power Tabs, Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Mono Adhesive Permanent, crochet thread

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry!! I hit the wrong BUTTON... but you sure didn't!! lol
    I love how your coloring matches the buttons !!
    really fun coloring :)
    tfs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors, and how the button embellishments match the buttons on the snowman!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. eek! I love this button treatment...I really need to do this someday !:)

    ReplyDelete