Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year! The sumac is turning a beautiful barn red, the wild yellow flowers (almost look like mini sunflowers) are so lovely in the ditches on my way to work. I need to take my camera and "stop and photo the flowers"! Ü

It is "apple season" here. That means we have started to cider our apples. I will also be making some apple jelly, apple cinnamon rolls, crisps, muffins, etc.


There are so many fun fall digi images out there to create with. Designed2Delight has this lovely new apple basket image that is so fun and easy to color.


When I get stuck in a rut with card designs, I like to pop in at Splitcoaststampers and view their sketch challenges. I found this sketch here and it worked perfectly with the papers I wanted to use.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for World Card Making Day! Lot of fun stuff going on. Ü

1 comment:

  1. oh debbie! your card is stunning!!! thank you so much for stopping by for the blog hop and for your lovely comment. i will be seeing you for sure.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete