Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Apple Notepad

Apple season is upon us. While we didn't have the best crop, we will still get a few gallon of cider from what we do have.


When I saw these cute apple notepads, I knew I would have to make some covers for them. When I saw the pencil on the side, I even knew what papers I was going to use. Then when I saw Faith's digi freebie this week, I knew it was perfect for my notepad cover. Be sure to hurry over, because it is only free thru tomorrow at midnite. Then create with it and post on her blog via Mr. Linky here and you will get a new freebie in your e-mail on Friday.


I love this paper by Cosmo Cricket! (I think I've said that before Ü). The pencil and ledger is from The Boyfriend line and is double sided and called Homework. The polka dots is from their Early Bird line called Farmer's Market.

I printed "just a note" with my computer on the ledger side of the paper and got lucky that it lined up on the lines! Bet I couldn't do that again! LOL!!

Apples are colored with Copics and I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond to put it together.

3 comments:

  1. so cute, I love that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - I haven't visited your blog lately and you have been busy!! Real cute projects you have been making - love them!!! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete