Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Projects and Candy Winners

Here are the projects that we made at my first class Friday night. #1 was a lunch sack gift bag. Here is the side view. #2 was the peppermint patty box that Cambria Turnbow designed.#3 was the one sheet origami box that Beate did a tutorial for on SCS.#4 was the criss cross box that Nichole Heady designed.#5 was a card and coordinating envelope The items missing in #2 & 4 was candy.
Melissa Cash wins each of the items posted above and Melissas wins a goody package from me. Ladies please e-mail me your addresses and I will get these out in the mail to you.
Thanks for playing!

2 comments:

  1. nice projects Debbie! I'm sure they loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you. I am so excited to win. You made my day!
    Hugs,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete