Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Stamping...

I don't have anything new to show you, but do have a few things to share. I have been busy cutting kits for my first papercrafting class that I will be teaching next Friday. We have a trackmeet today (looks like it will be a wet one) and then I am going to be getting things organized and ready to go to a crop Saturday where all the proceeds go to the American Cancer Society.

Here are a couple of blogs to visit for blog candy:
http://mistylynnwhat.blogspot.com/2008/04/sweet-pea-and-finally-blog-booty.html

http://lim-thevoicesinmyheadlimblog.blogspot.com/

For those of you who believe in the power of prayer, I would like to ask you to pray for my friend Bethany's mom Barb. Barb has been having back pain for some time and had been trying to treat it naturally. She had an MRI and it showed cancer in the spine. I met Barb a couple of times and she is such a delight. Please remember these families in prayer. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking part in my blog candy and for your kind comments about my cards. I wish you good luck on the drawing and stop by at my place again some time :)
    I will pray for your friend. Could you please send me a PM with her address, I would love to make a card for her.
    Have a nice day. Hugs,
    Lim.

    ReplyDelete