Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Pink & Green Turtle

I love this turtle image! Sent by my new BFF Michelle Ü thanks Michelle!!). It only seemed right that she receive this card. Ü She also sent some standing turtle images that I need to play with today. The birds are chirping, the weather is gorgeous, I'm making cinnamon rolls, it's a good day! Ü

I used my new dots Cuttlebug embossing folder on several pieces of 1/2 sheets cs while at my crop. I love doing several at a time and then have them in a box when I need to whip up some cards! A friend I sat with had some embossing templates I didn't have, so I embossed several using hers. In fact I embossed SIXTY FIVE 1/4 sheets!!!! Now I am ready for some serious card making! Ü

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful like the other... The coloring is fantastics. I love it. I'm glad that you visit my blog so I can found yours.

    Hugs, Lim

    ReplyDelete