Saturday, March 5, 2016

Amish Sweethearts Book Review


Amish Sweethearts is about joining two worlds: Lila Lehman who is Amish and Zane Beck her neighbor who is not. They were childhood friends and secretly loved each other but Lila's controlling father planned for her to marry the bishop's son, Reuben. Zane joins the army broken-hearted and Lila cannot forget him.

After being sent to Afghanistan, both questioned their life choices. 

This was a beautifully written story, that I just couldn't put down. Amish Sweethearts by Leslie Gould is her second book in the Neighbors of Lancaster County. I received this book from Bethany House to review and I haven't read the first book of the series, but this book can stand alone, so that wasn't a problem. After reading this book I would love to read the first and 3rd books.

**Thank you Bethany House for providing me with a free copy for the purpose of this review. All opinions are strictly my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment