Friday, March 4, 2016

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Guest Designer

I am this week's guest designer over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon today. Using several of their files, I created this project for my St. Patrick decor.

I first cut the boxes using the Puzzle Cube Gift Box. Then I printed Vintage Christmas Mod Circles for the background pieces; Vintage Christmas Diamond Paisley for the L, C, K, & Y; and
Natural Love White Polka Dots for the horseshoe. The Horseshoe comes from the Luck of the Irish Cutting Files and the other letters were cut using the font Cuckoo.

I cut 4 each of the letters and horseshoe in black and then layered the colored one on top. This gives a little more dimension to the project and also looks like chipboard which I like.

I wrapped the L & "U" with ribbon and glued to the bottom blocks. All the blocks are glued together using Tombow's Mono Multi Liquid Glue and are filled 1/2 full with dried beans to give it more weight.

Thank you for stopping by! I hope this project inspires you to try one.

1 comment: