Saturday, February 6, 2016

SWEET

I have a fun Valentine project for you today using Cutting Cafe's Sweet Big Expression Printable and Cutting File. This week the design team will be showcasing projects using any files from Regina's Big Expressons files. There are 4 different files that we could choose from.

I was wanting a little something extra for my Valentine decorations and knew this project would be perfect to add. I'm even thinking of making a "Lucky" one for St. Patrick's Day, using her Lucky Big Expression file.

I knew for the size of my frame, I wanted the letters to fit in a 3.5" x 10.25" space. I just opened my Silhouette page and selected "all" of the letters and then enlarged them on the mat to fit that space.

The frame I have had on hand for some time and it was an ugly gold. I spray painted it with an off white chalk paint and then lightly sanded it when dry. I really like how it turned out.

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month to see the design team's projects in which you can leave a comment to be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store.

2 comments: