Wednesday, February 17, 2016

PCS February 2016 Sneak Peek Day 1 + Freebie

It's my turn get to share a project for today's sneak peek of new sets coming out this month for Pretty Cute Stamps.

One of my goals this year is to do everything I can to lose some weight. I had seen a project like this on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make it as a visual, but hadn't done it yet. Then Lisa designed the perfect stamp set "The New You" with a scale stamp as well as other images and I knew that this would be perfect for this project.

I stamped the scale twice on white cardstock and cut with a circle die. I then stamped the image again twice onto designer paper and cut out and adhered to the white circles and then onto scalloped cut circles. Aftery tying them to a jar, I filled them with clear 1/2 circle bubbles. It's easy to see the "to go", but in the "lost" there are 8. My goal is 5 lbs/month. I'm hoping it's doable...so far, so good.

Don't forget to stop by the PCS blog to see what my fellow DT members designed with the new sets they received.

Here is today's freebie. Head over to the PCS blog for info on how to get this. Remember this is only available for free today. If you miss out, you can always purchase it in the store tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I might have to try this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! I might have to try this! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete