Friday, February 8, 2013

14 Days of Valentines ~ Day 8

I saw these cute Valentine pencils and remembered I had a fun pencil box pinned  (instructions here) and decided to make these for some special people in my life. Because my pencils were apparently smaller in diameter, I had to adjust the sizes for the box.

To make mine, I cut the designer paper (My Mind's Eye lt. pink; Fancy Pants dk pink) 5.5" x 3.25". I then scored 1/4" from the bottom (short side) and from the side (long side) at: .25", 1.5", 1.75", & 3".



After I put the box together with Mono Multi, I adhered a paper doily around the box with Mono Adhesive Dots and then tied a ribbon around the whole box.

The little 'tags' are cut from a sheet of Paper Studio designer paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby last year.

This one is all Fancy Pants paper. The black check is a punch out banner piece and the 'tag' is a from a sticker sheet. All from the Love Note line.

The last one I made is from scraps I had... ribbon and paper. 


No comments:

Post a Comment