Monday, November 28, 2011

Peppermint Candy Box

This week is going to be full of fun creations by the Cutting Cafe DT. Regina challenged us to create a Christmas Treat Box. I chose this Peppermint Candy Box template. Be sure to stop by the Cutting Cafe Blog on Wed to see all the other fun treat boxes the DT designed for this week's challenge.
I filled a cello bag with Strawberry Creme Savers and tied off with ribbon. I also added glitter around the pink of the candy pattern and around the circle edge. It's very pretty and sparkly in person.

3 comments:

  1. uggggggggggggg.....like this is sooooo sweeettttt......love it girl...your rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Debbie
    I love it!!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Debbie !! And I love the pink color and also cream candies so awesome !!!!
    HUGS,JANIE

    ReplyDelete