Saturday, November 26, 2011

Joy Snowman

If you are here for the FredSheSaid blog hop, go here

The challenge this week on Designed2Delight is to use your favorite snowman image. Debbie Standard is our hostess. We would love to have you play along with us.

I have a cute new image to show you from Designed2Delight. This image is called Joy Snowman and you can pick it up now in the D2D store. I colored it with markers and then mounted it onto red cardstock and then on a patchwork card using up some of my Basic Grey scraps.
Scroll down if you missed my Thanksgiving pics

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable!!! I LOVE the colors, and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable - love the snowman! He turned out darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow adorable! I really like the combo of the snowman image with the layout and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete