Saturday, July 30, 2011

DTGD

If you are a fan club member it is that time of year when Splitcoaststamper's Dirty Dozen past and present come together and hostess and make samples for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges over the next few days.
Today I am a hostess for a challenge. You need to be a fan member to play along and see the challenges. There is so much inspiration, if you haven't joined you should! Go here to join.
Here is the project I have created. I used Inky Antics X2-2940 Square Box Template as the base for their new 2031E Melty S'more and 2035D S'more Kit.
Here is a look at the box with the lid open:

Isn't this a fun little treat box to fill with S'more ingredients for one?! Ü I colored the image with colored pencils and blended with Gamsol. I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond to put the box together.

You can go HERE for more info for playing along in this challenge (will have to be a fan member to know what the challenge is).

Don't forget Regina is having a contest and awesome SALE going on right now at Cutting Cafe!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this over at SCS, and loved it!! So cute, and a wonderful idea for a S'more Kit!

    ReplyDelete