Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Inky Fun

Here are a few more goodies I created for Inky Antics for CHA. It was so much fun meeting Jackie. I wished we would have had more time together.

This first project uses Inky's V1-1223 Rectangle Box Template decorated with 2072J Candy Cane Birdy and 3381D Sweet Treats. I LOVE Inky's box template stamps!
I created the box and then made a band to wrap around it. Just slip off the band and open the box.

This fun box uses 10189X Tall Bag Template showing 0115F Skating Birdy and 3260D Season's Tweetings.
All of the papers are from K & Company's Wild Saffron paper pad. I used Tombow's Mono Adhesive Power Bond and Irojiten Colored Pencils and Inky's Gamsol to blend the pencils.

You can see the rest of the image in this set here

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute projects - Debbie! The birdie is sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Debbie! I love little boxes too! We have these stamps at the store and I may need to "borrow" your ideas if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Tweets! They would make anyones day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boxes, Debbie...and the images are just darling as well!!

    ReplyDelete