Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fancy Pants Nugget Box

This super easy nugget box pattern can be found on Paper Craft Planet. I love how it turned out and it really is so easy to make. Just print on your cardstock or paperk, cut out, fold and decorate!


I used SU's Mellow Moss Cardstock for my box base and then sponged all the edges with Mellow Moss ink. The pretty papers are from Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things line.

Tombow's Mono Adhesive Permanent was used on the one flap to put the box together and their AWESOME new Power Tabs were used to adhere the yo-yo to the box (LOVE those tabs!!).

I made a little yo-yo for a simple decoration on the top, added stitching to the patterned paper and to the tag that I printed the sentiment off of the computer. Those yo-yo's are sooo simple and I have a bunch of circles cut, so I can sew on the way to the dr. since it's such a long drive.


You can fit a yummy chocolate egg (coconut or raspberry flavored for me Ü) inside or any other goodie you like.

Be sure to be stopping by Tombow's blog each day for super fun projects that the rest of the Tombow team created as well as Fancy Pants' blog for cool project their team designed. AND come back here tomorrow for my project that is full of fun and just screams SPRING! Ü

4 comments:

  1. I really like this box!!! Great colors also :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a nugget box like yours! I love how you've decorated it as well!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete