Monday, January 4, 2010

Just Sittin' Here

Another one of my favorite Inky Antic images. This image just makes ya smile. Ü
Our vacation is officially over. Today we are headed back to school. The weather is to turn "frightful" this week again, so I'm thinking we could easily have another snow day. At this rate we will have to go to school all summer!
Be sure to stop back in tomorrow morning at 9:00. Ü I am participating in a blog hop for a company I hadn't heard of before and get to offer up some blog candy for them. WOOHOO!!

4 comments:

  1. This is soo cute! I love it, great mix of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and you sewed!!!! I like that addition. I am officially back to work also :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is simply adorable debbie...love the stitching!

    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete