Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

So do any of you go shopping on Black Friday? I never have been until today and what a crazy time to go shopping! The only reason I went is that I took my SIL to the dr. in the big city and stopped by Target, Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby to pick up a few (yes really a FEW) things that I need to finish up some projects I'm working on.

To tell you how quick a trip it was, I left at 6 and got home a little after 1! It's a 1.5 hr trip one way and several trips to the hospital (she had a glucose test done). As soon as she was done we had lunch and headed home.
Here are a couple of Christmas cards I've had done, but just haven't had time to upload. All images are by Lizzie Anne Designs. The ornaments were paper pieced in this card using Basic Grey papers. The background polka dots are from Lizzie Anne Designs digi paper pack Way Up North.
This card uses some new Basic Grey I picked up at my LSS called Eskimo Kisses. How fun a name is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment