Sunday, November 29, 2009

Santa Tag Box


This is another project I made for the craft/home party show tomorrow night. This is a tag box that I designed and will have a tutorial for you next week.

Santa is from Lizzie Anne Designs Christmas Magic set. The paper is Lizzie Anne Design's Deck the Halls digi paper. I can see using this for Valentine's Day as well (the paper not the santa heehee Ü)

I cut it with my new oval Nestibilities. Glitter was added to the hat and the image was colored with Copics.

Tomorrow I will share some projects with the images from LAD's new Monthly Mix set.

2 comments:

  1. So cute Debbie! I am loving all of your little gifties. I hope you do well at the craft fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool tag box!! I love the sparkle you've added to Santa...and the fun papers!!

    ReplyDelete